How to be perceived as a trustworthy individual in business
This training program resorts to Competitive Intelligence methods and techniques applied in perception building in order for it to be transmitted to the speaker. It is addressed to all company employees who want to be perceived as being trustworthy persons by colleagues, partners, clients or competitors. This is a personal development course that teaches what to do and what not to do in the verbal or nonverbal communication.
- recognizing the importance of body language in communication;
- self-control in body language;
- building the profile of the person we communicate with or that is being analyzed (through images);
- detecting the difference between what the person we communicate with or that is being analyzed says and what the he is thinking.
- definitions and fields of application of body language;
- analysis of the 7 base senses that are transmitted through body language;
- face signs;
- torso signs;
- arms and hands signs;
- leg signs;
- lie detecting through body language;
- lie detecting through phrase morphology analysis.
Audience: 8-16 participants.
Duration: 8 hours.
CONTACT: Amira Radulescu ♦ Phone: +4 0721 764 305; +40 213 146 556 ♦ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ Aleksandr Sergheevici Puskin 10, 4th Floor, District 1, Bucharest